Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Maplan

My plan is to do what someone had mentioned earlier in class today. They had said that they wanted to do a scavenger hunt within the blog. i kind of want to remix that and do it throughout the interent. I really dont know how, but it does sound interesting and different and would helo people learn more about my author than just reading a boring old essay. If i dont decide to do that, i will probably do like a website or a facebook page. i do, no matter what, want to include pictures and music to my project. Just because visuals and audio examples help me learn better than just reading something. I know that i am not the only one that thinks that way, so i want to do it the way that i would want to learn about something. I feel like i could have a lot of fun with this project, the only thing that is im my way is time. I do want to have more time on this, just so i could do a really good job on it. hopefully i am not the only one that feels like this, just so majority rules in my favor. FINGERS CROSSED

3 comments:

  1. Was it me or did time fly while just trying to figure out how to Hack it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it was me too!!! its so hard to think of everything on your own, when its due tomrrow!

    ReplyDelete