Sunday, March 10, 2013

Alternative Vocab Remix (SEE what i did there)

okay, since i didnt get a chance to do my remix that i had planned on, i picked an alternative solution. I was going to do it with one of my friends Charlie. She used to be an acquaintance of mine, but now we are slowly becoming friends. One defect to my situation is the fact that i have been so busy this entire weekend. From finishing up all my missing assignments, to cleaning my house and room; my mom says i have been living like a savage beast for the past month, i have had such a chronic agenda. To keep my sanity, i actually started back up my business of making hair bows and shorts. you should check it out! Anyways, i had such great remorse for blowing her off, and blowing Dr. Preston off for not doing my vocab remix. My implication to Dr. P was that i would have done this remix a couple weeks ago, and i never got to it. I really dont want to spoil my remix, and i dont want anyone to take my idea, but i will say this idea has exploded and its a great phenomenon in our generation right now. I will gives hints however, my remix has no sentimental value to it. Pardon the fact that it IS from two very popular tv/movies!(; The morality of my remix, that will possible happen one day is very unique, i think. Hopefully you will like it, but I THINK its worth the wait.

See what i did there...AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment