Friday, March 8, 2013

Josie College

I AM SO EXCITED FOR COLLEGE. Believe it of not my number one choice is UCLA. yes i know i do not have the grades for it right now. But i will, before i die, be a student at the University of California Las Angeles. Ever since i was a child i have fallen in love with every aspect of the college. During my childhood i spent a lot of time in their hospital with my uncle. Since i was only a few years old, i had admired the nurses, doctors, students, their cafeteria! About the age of 7 or 8, I had made up my mind in being a Pediatric Surgeon at the Mattel's Children's Hospital located at UCLA's campus. It's my DREAM to work their, maybe side by side the doctors i have admired year after year. I could go on and on about this, for and hours and hours on end. I plan on going to a different university for my general ed, possibly going on a cheer scholarship  or going to a community college and transferring later on. Once i start studying in the "medical" field, i will have no time for anything but school. I want to keep all my options open though, just in case one plan fails, i have plenty more. Im going to end this blog post because i can seriously talk about this FOREVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment