Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Theme for English 3

My school experimence is not the same as the narrators, i think. I mean im not colored so i cant really relate to him in that way. But i do kind of relate to him in the way that he doesnt feel that his instructor isnt apart of him. I do feel like that with some of my teachers. I do believe though that i am the person my teachers think i am. Some of my teachers think of me different than others, i can tell. But Dr. Preston, i hope thinks of me as i think he does. If that makes sense. Yes i can be myself, but sometimes i need to check my personality. Because when im with certain people they inderstand my jokes, when people at my school sometimes do not. Other than that im pretty much myself no matter where i go. I mean my main interests are competitive cheer, and medicine. I dont think cheer can really relate to school that mich, but medicine im sure can. I do want to keep some things private when im at school. I dont like to share some of my workout stuff and health stuf. I want to keep it private so when my results come through, people are suprised. If you know what i mean. I do hve that type of personality where i sometimes have to be the boss , but for the most part im kind of neutral. In projects and group activities i like to be in charge, just so i know it will be done properly. But other than that im kind of neutral

1 comment:

  1. I like your reflections. If you are going error with people that you don't know that well, error on the side of caution and respect. No one will be insulted by being to formal with them. By applying this across the board to even random strangers that you meet in your life, you will gain their respect, even a job opportunity which was the case with me. If they want to be less formal then its acceptable. Just a helpful tip to keep the ball rolling.

    ReplyDelete