Thursday, September 6, 2012

Vocabulary

Encomium- A formal expresion of high praise.
I was Encomiumed by the president or the united states for being a hero.
Coherent- Logically connected.
My friend was very Coherent driving to Paso last night.
Belabor- To beat vigorously.
I beat the Xbox video game Belabory last night.
Eschew- Avoid
I Eschewed getting on the bus with a bunch of bank robbers in the middle of the beating hot mojavee deseret, when i was only wearing underwear and a tank top.
Acquisitive- Eager to get wealth.
My girlfriend is very Acquisitive when it comes to her pay check.
Emulate- Try to equal or excel.
There's always that one person that tries to Emulate the teacher in the class.
Arrogate- To attribute or assign to another.
I Arrogate tasks to other people when im busy.
Banal- Originality
My Banal was all the way to the max.
Excoriation- To lose, Strip from something else.
The vice Principle Excoriated me from the football team.
Congeal- To curdle.
I told a Scary ghost story that made people curdle.
Carping- Characterized by fussy or petulant faultfinding.
I was Carpled by many people.
Substantiate- To establish by proof.
I was very Substantiate in my esay i wrote.
Temporize- To be indecisive.
My girlfriend is very Temporizing.
Largesse- Generous.
My Mother in law is very Largesse.
Tenable- Capable of being held.
My niece is very Tenable.
Insatiable- Incapable of being appeased or satisfied.
Sometimes my girlfriend is very Insatiable.
Reconnaissance- Figure it out, Find some intelligence.
Were going to go on a Reconnaissance mission.
Germane- Relevent.
The instructions to the computer are very Germane.
Ramify- To spread out into branches.
The army is very Ramified.
Intransigent- refusing to agree; Inflexiable.
Girlfriends are very Intransigent.
Taciturn- Incline to silent.
The class was very Taciturn.
Invidious-Hatefull.
People in this world are very Invidious.
Credit to: Jarrett Anzalone

No comments:

Post a Comment