Sunday, August 19, 2012

The first week of your class, i realized that i was going to love being in there for a whole year. Your teaching style compliments the way i learn, and the type of student i am. Your didactic personally, and the obvious non-ascetic lifestyle you portray,  really does reflect on your students. I love the whole "blog" idea, and the fact that these blogs adumbrate our personalities as students, is such a great way of learning. I love the fact that you are not a curmudgeonous person, and as a student we can be upfront with you with our problems. Whenever i walk into your classroom, i know i will be beguiling the 50 minutes i have with you, in a fun learning environment. I can assure you, i will most definately not be one of those contumacious, disruptive students. I hope to be a burgeonous student, and you can visually see my growth in your class. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be in your class, and learn from the greatest. I dont know how to use the words apotheosis or bauble in a sentence. My vocabulary is not advanced enough to put them in a sentence correctly. Im sure i didnt put these words in the sentences correctly either, but i have no idea how to use those two words at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment